Dear Mr. Hart,
I am writing to apply for the Chief Financial Officer position with Hart Technologies. I am a finance professional with an MBA in Finance and more than a decade of professional experience. In my current role of Chief Financial Officer with Carvex Industries I provide financial oversight for a multi-million dollar company.
I have in-depth experience in all areas of accounting payroll and financial management. I possess excellent communication skills and am able to convey information to key stakeholders efficiently. My expertise in finance is keen. I have been praised by past supervisors for my ability to find ways to maintain financial efficiency and to comply with all laws regarding finance. I would sincerely enjoy the chance to bring these skills to Hart Technologies as your Chief Financial Officer.
I am confident that you will find I possess both the expertise and the personal qualities you look for in a candidate. I look forward to speaking with you more about my qualifications and welcome you to contact me at the telephone number or email address listed above. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
CFO Cover Letter
CFOs or Chief Financial Officers oversee financial operations in a company and help increase its revenue levels. Typical job duties of a CFO include developing financial strategies, supporting organization objectives, developing compensation strategies, studying economic trends, making financial forecasts, evaluating financial performance, determining return on investment, generating financial reports, and advising senior management. As part of their effort to update professional knowledge, CFOs need to complete regular training, read professional publications, and join professional organizations.
A successful CFO example cover letter should emphasize the following abilities:
- Financial and strategy planning
- Budgeting skills
- The ability to handle complex information
- Leadership and managerial skills
- Analytical thinking
- Computer proficiency and knowledge of financial software
- Detail orientation and accuracy
A cover letter sample displaying similar CFO qualifications and experience is presented below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive CFO Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Barclay:
As a seasoned executive with more than 22 years of experience in corporate financial analysis and management, I am well prepared to provide immediate and long-standing results for Ransonbam Studios. With this in mind, I invite you to consider the enclosed resume as you look to fulfill the Chief Financial Officer role.
My experience lies in driving teams through the development and implementation of strategic financial procedures and systems while establishing effective operational processes to drive business success and control costs. My demonstrated ability to supervise corporate financial responsibilities—along with my talent in training and directing staff to achieve increased efficiency—positions me to make a significant and positive impact on your organization.
Highlights of my expertise include the following:
- Spearheading financial and accounting management—including financial analyses, accounting, due diligence, strategic business planning, forecasting, reporting, budget analysis, and risk management—to accelerate overall business success.
- Excelling in various executive-level financial leadership capacities for multiple companies, continually revamping and improving processes, staff, and internal systems to achieve dynamic results.
- Possessing expertise in international financial guidelines and policies, Sarbanes-Oxley and US GAAP regulations, and inter-company billing procedures.
- Developing and instituting financial policies and procedures that improve cash flow and realize high-impact savings.
- Demonstrating superior presentation, team motivation, and communication skills; Certified Public Accountant (CPA) credential.
- Possessing Big 4, military, and government contracting experience.
With my experience in corporate financial direction and team leadership, combined with my exceptional analytical skills, I am ready to provide outstanding service within your organization. I look forward to discussing the position with you in detail.
Robin J. Gilliam