AGIAON (SC) (BHOJPUR)
Address: M- Gourakshani, Post Office- Sasaram ,Thana- Sasaram, Dist Rohatas
Name Enrolled as Voter in: 208 Sasaram (Bihar) constituency , at Serial no 682 in Part no 115
Contact Number: 9473199331
Self Profession:Petrol Pump, House Rent, Interest of Bank, MLA
Spouse Profession:Kidzeep Play School & Embroidery Studio
Assets & Liabilities
Assets:Rs 1,89,81,012 ~1 Crore+
Liabilities:Rs 8,93,748 ~8 Lacs+
Number of Criminal Cases: 1
B.A From Ranchi University Ranchi In 1986, Matric in 1981 from B.S.E.B. Patna
|Bhartiya Janta Party|
Shivesh Kumar is a current member of the Legislative Assembly in the state of Bihar, India. A member of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), he was elected in the Bihar legislative assembly election, 2010. He was elected to the constituency of Agiaon.
At present, Member of Bihar Bidhan Sabha ( M.L.A) for the tenure,November,2010 -2014
Name : Shivesh Kumar
Father’s name : Mr.Muni Lal, (I.A.S) Ex. M.P (Sasaram, Bihar) and Ex. Minister of State for Labour and Employment during Sri Atal Bihari Bajpayee’s tenure.
Date of Birth : 4 October
Marital Status : Married.
Website : www.shiveshkumar.in
Graduation : B.A History Hons. From Ranchi University.
Post Graduation : M.B.A from Bihar University, Muzaffarpur, Bihar.
• Active member of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh • Joined Akhil Bhartiya Vidyarthi Parishad as a member in 1986. • Completed “Prathamik Shiksha Varg” in 1999 (RSS).
• To work for the development of our Nation with special emphasis on the betterment of the less privileged brothers and sisters of our country.
Positions Held in B.J.P
• 1997–2000 : State Treasurer, Bhartiya Janta Yuva Morcha, Bihar.
• 2000–2003 : State Vice President, Bhartiya Janta Yuva Morcha, Bihar.
• 2002–2004 : Member of National Executive Committee, Bhartiya Janta Yuva Morcha.
• 2005 : Member of State Executive Committee, B.J.P – Bihar. under the Presidency of Sri Sushil Kumar Modi.
• 2006–2010 : State President, Schedule Caste Morcha, B.J.P, Bihar.
• 2010 : Worked as District President Election-in-Charge for Kishangarh, Bihar.
• 2010 till date : Working as “Pradesh Mantri” Bhartiya Janta Party, Bihar.
Apart from working extensively for the Party at State and National Level
• Worked as Karyakarta (Booth member, in Bariyatu Housing Colony) during 1989 and 1991 Lok Sabha Election and 1990 Bidhan Sabha Election for B.J.P in the Mandal of Kanke, Ranchi, Bihar, now in Jharkhand.
• Worked as a volunteer for the earth quack relief programme in Gujarat during 2001 under the guidance of Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan, then the National President, Yuva Morcha, B.J.P.
• Coordinated the International Youth Conference on Terrorism at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi, under the guidance of Sri Krishna Reddy,then the National President, Yuva Morcha, B.J.P in which 105 countries participated and the event was inaugurated by Sri Atal Bihari Vajpayee and concluded by Sri Lal Krishna Advani.
• Worked extensively during Lok Sabha election of Sasaram Lok Sabha Seat from 1996 to 2009.
Apart from visiting almost all the states of India, visited France, Holland, Austria, Switzerland, U.K, and U.S.A
Hobbies and Extra Curricular Activities
• Life Member, Jharkhand State Cricket Association.
• Life member, Bihar Cricket Association
• Life Member, Rifle Association of Bihar.
• Was an Active cricket Player at State level, Bihar.
• Still involved in sports like Golf, Billiard and Snooker.
• Got Ticket from B.J.P in the year 2000 for the Bidhan Sabha from Chenari, Bihar but could not contest as the seat later went on to the alliance party,
• Contested from Sahar, Bihar in November, 2005 for M.L.A but lost the election.